They say thoughts never sleep, never fail to fascinate and is the real magic that runs the world. If you have them, we are in search of you. Choose one or more of the topics listed below; send us a piece on any of the following one and win a chance to be published on OCLF social media handles and a pass to attend sessions at your very own OCLF Nagpur.
Email us your entries at email@example.com
Please write a blog on any of the following topics:
- Should art & Literature be recognized more academically?
- The purpose of art.
- How literature affects and reflects the world.
- Is literature really Necessary Anymore?
- How has art changed over centuries?
- Top 2 entries will awarded, in order of performance, with the prize money worth INR 5,000/- & INR 3,000/-.
- Their names will be announced on the OCLF forum by the esteemed guests during the program.
- The best of all entries received will be published on the festival website and OCLF Nagpur social media handles.
- The 5 top most promising entrants, in the order of performance, will be chosen to be official festival bloggers at OCLF Nagpur.
- Winners will receive blogger certificates along with the prize money from OCLF Nagpur at the end of the festival.
- All the Participants will get the certificate of participation in soft copy.
The last date to submit your entries is 25th November 2020. Winners will be announced on 29th November 2020.
Guidelines for submission:
- Each person can submit a maximum of three entries. However, if an entry is selected, no further entries will be accepted. Selected participants will be informed via email.
- Writing can be in any form and must relate to one of the topic.
- Entries must be sent as a Word document as an attachment with an email (No .pdf please). Please use Times New Roman Font in 12-14 size.
- Include your name, age, occupation, city of residence, contact number and email address within the document itself. The maximum word limit is 1000 words per entry.
- Entries must not contain any vulgar, obscene, defamatory, pornographic or violent content or content detrimental to national interest.
- Deadline to submit entries is 25th November 2020.
- Announcement of winners will be on 29th November 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age limit to submit entries is 14 years and above.
- The judges' decision will be final and binding.
- Upon selection, you agree for your work to be redrafted with or without consultation at the discretion of the Festival Blog Editor.
- Each entrant grants the license to Global Education Ltd. to feature any of their submissions on any of their websites, or promotional material connected to this competition and the festival.
- Winners and participants will receive certificates of participation from OCLF Nagpur in soft copy.